Help make the world a more positive place than you found it.
- Negative interactions affect mood and demeanor like a virus.
- Positive interactions are the cure for the common complaint.
Feel better inside and have a positive influence on others, too.
- An outward smile tends to lift the spirits of those around you.
- An inward smile improves your own mood and reduces stress.
Train yourself to react positively rather than negatively.
- One negative action can create a multitude of negative reactions.
- A positive mood can become a habit if properly cultivated.
Much better than earning straight A’s, strive to B+!
Chris McMullen, coauthor of the Negative/Positive Antonym Word Scrambles Book: A fun way to practice turning negative thoughts into positive ones